It happens to all of us. We find ourselves swamped with a hobby and our attention for it waning, or we just end up too busy and would rather focus on something else. Whatever the reason, sometimes our beloved fanlistings go on the auction block. These are the fanlistings I'm adopting out. Each fanlisting carries a little info about the subject (mostly from Wikipedia) and my reasons for needing to let the fanlisting go.
Every fanlisting adopted out will be zipped with it's codes, it's member and affiliate databases, it's info.
Yep, there are rules. I'm going to be slightly picky, because I do love my treasures so and I want to make sure they go to a good home! There aren't many rules, I promise. :)
- Please be a fan!
I can't stress this enough, I've adopted out fanlistings on two separate occasions only to see them closed within a month because the person lost interest. I can close a fanlisting, myself, I don't want to go through the hassle of adopting it out just for you to close it for me. Emergencies or life issues are another story, but if you know you probably won't want the fanlisting later I kindly ask you not to request to adopt it.
- Please have experience!
I don't care how well you design your layouts, I really don't, but I'd like to see applicants with at least one other updated fanlisting because of rule one. This isn't really a rule as it's a case by case thing, but it would help your chances.
- Please be a rule follower!
By asking to adopt you agree to abide by the rules of The Fanlistings Network.
That's all! Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? ;)
Up for Adoption
- ABOUT: Brandon Cole "Bam" Margera is an American professional skateboarder, television and radio personality, actor and daredevil. He came to prominence after appearing in MTV's Jackass crew. He has since appeared in MTV's Viva La Bam and Bam's Unholy Union, all three Jackass movies, and Haggard and Minghags, both of which he co-wrote and directed..
- REASON: I've lost interst in Bam, in general, and would love to see someone take good care of this fanlisting!
- ABOUT: Bethany Sloane, the last scion and an abortion clinic worker who is given the task of stopping Bartleby and Loki from returning to Heaven.
- REASON: I haven't lost interest in her, but I'd like to free up some time for other projects and I haven't put as much effort into this fanlisting as I really could have. I'm sure someone else would love her. :)
- ABOUT: Two fallen angels, Bartleby (Affleck) and Loki (Damon), were banished from Heaven after an inebriated Loki, with Bartleby's encouragement, resigned as the Angel of Death. Exiled to Wisconsin, the pair see their salvation when a church in Red Bank, New Jersey celebrates its centennial anniversary with a plenary indulgence. They can have their sins forgiven by passing through the doors of that church, and—upon death—regain access to Heaven.They fail to realize that this will overrule the word of God and destroy existence.
- REASON: For the same reason as Bethany, I'd rather focus on other things.
- ABOUT: The Dead 60s were an English ska punk band from Liverpool. The band's sound is a mixture of punk rock, ska, dub and reggae. They have taken influences from artists such as King Tubby, Jackie Mittoo, Gang of Four and A Certain Ratio.
- REASON: I haven't been quite as big a fan in recent years.
- ABOUT: Stella Katsoudas (born November 3, 1971) is a Greek-American pop and rock singer better known for stage names Stella Soleil and Sister Soleil. Katsoudas also fronts Dirty Little Rabbits.
- REASON: I think someone else might be able to do a better job. I haven't lost interest, but I think she deserves a better fanlisting than I've given her.